Big Data is a large, complex volume of structured and unstructured data that may be created from multiple sources and can overwhelm businesses on a day-to-day basis. The impact of Big Data lies not only in the amount of data that has been generated but also in how that data can be converted into insights for the furtherance of the business.
SMEs need to be more adept at data analytics to make decisions that will keep them relevant in today’s digital-focused market. As the use of digital technology and Internet of Things (IoT) increases, so will the volume of data grow and the pace of this growth will accelerate rapidly. This course will help SMEs gain adequate knowledge on Big Data & IoT. They will be able to understand the potential of Big Data & IoT for business, impact on the lives of billions of people and on the world economy.
SPEAKER : Lyde Venture Sdn. Bhd.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
- Understand what Big Data & IoT actually is and how they can analyse and use it to improve your business.
- Discover how to use big data & IoT to develop new offerings, products and services; understand technological change; create an infrastructure; develop strategies; and make smarter business decisions.
- Understand how to use big data to make sense of user activity on social networks and customer transactions
- Discover how to capture, store, search, share, analyse and visualise analytics
- Capitalise on Big Data and IoT to add value to business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- C-Suite Leaders, Senior Management
- Vibrant entrepreneurs are encouraged to attend
08:30 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
RM350 (No accommodation is provided)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Seats are limited to 30 pax only
- All registration must be made through INSKEN Portal
- Any registration without payment is invalid
- INSKEN will not entertain walk-in participant
- Fee is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances
- INSKEN reserves a right to make any changes to the program without informing the participants
- All costings (other than program fee) is not bearable by INSKEN